Unlike a traditional thermometer, Go Direct Temperature allows students to collect real-time temperature measurements of a single instance or over a period of time. Its range and wireless capability make Go Direct Temperature the go-to sensor for real-world applications. Because it is also waterproof, it is more durable than sensors that are simply water resistant.
Use this sensor in a variety of experiments:
- Conduct endothermic and exothermic reactions.
- Investigate the freezing and melting of water.
- Measure the energy content of foods.
- Examine the absorption of radiant energy.
- Monitor environmental conditions